Popular Posts

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Another lingering trend

Another trend I've seen around but a lot at my school is people wearing knee high socks. That was also a trend last year but it came back again this year, which I was kinda shocked about because usually in fashion not too many things come back in style. I think it's a cute style and it keeps you're legs warm! Nowadays the weather in Cambridge have been changing and it's weird. One day it will be really hot in fall or snow in October soo it's good thing to stay warm but at the same time look fashionable :)
So people wear knee high socks many different ways. My favorite way to wear them is over skinny jeans tucked military boots. There's a girl in my class who always wear hers like that and I got the inspiration from her, not gunna lie. Anyway, here are some other examples on how to wear them.




2 comments:

  1. wooow i love this post! so inspiring! :):)
    i love knee high :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete