Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fashion (Background info)


F A S H I O N
For me, it starts with who you are. I'm in high school and i have trouble figuring out exactly how I want my style to be but adults and other fashionable people tell me not to be worried about it because I'm "young". They think I will eventually figure out my style by the time I'm an adult. I think it's true. Maybe everything I wear now and all the clothes I try to mix and match together will eventually help me figure out my style soon. At first looking at different fashion websites like seventeen magazine, i thought I had figured out my personal style but..I don't think I have :/ My other problem is that I will feel great about something I'm wearing and be happy about the pieces I use to put the outfit together but then when I see someone else wearing cool outfits, i wish I were wearing their clothes. So then I think of ways I could accomplish in making a "cool" and interesting outfit like that persons. But I think I just have to embrace that everybody dresses different and that I may dress differently then them and that shouldn't be a bad thing to the point that I want to wear the same clothes as them. I think I should be including myself as someone with a different style just like that person embraces their own style. Embracing my own "swagg" is this one thing i have to accomplish. And people also need to come to the conclusion that people dress differently and they shouldn't have to judge someone's style, it's who they are. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment