Popular Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vintage swagg

I love her vintage look! I like how its simple too. You know what they say, "less is more". lol. I like her hairstyle and the color, the "not too red" lipstick she's got on, the John Lennon shades, her necklaces and white nail polish! pheew. Now if only I knew where she got her top and skirt :/ But I bet I could find them at any thrift store so I'll be on the look out for something like those. Okay so one thing I do know where to purchase, are the John Lennon shades!
Go to ---> http://www.amazon.com/John-Lennon-Colored-Sunglasses/dp/B002RWUJPA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329677558&sr=8-1
the seller has blue, purple and pink ones for just $4.08!  and from there you can find black or gold ones if you don't want colored ones! Go crazy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment