Popular Posts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lights, Cameras. Fashion!

This is another one of my favorite outfit that I put together :) It was my first experimental outfit. I knew I didn't like the way I dressed before but i didn't know what to do about it so I read a lot of articles and looked at many website to help me find out what my personal style was. After a lot of reading and digging information, I finally decided that I like 90s clothing/vintage. At first I was thinking well how will I be able to wear "old" clothes now when people are wearing "new" clothes for example skinny jeans came out or crop top shirts. But I figure I could mix old and new clothes together to make my style fresh and unique. My friend took this pic of me during Photo class.
So yeaa, the striped cardigan is from Forever21, zebra shirt from Sears, belt from a thrift store, the skirt was also from forever21, the tribal necklace was a gift :) lastly, the nail polish is by unforgettable moments
P.s the camera belongs to my school. I wish I had one though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment