Popular Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Goodbye Fall

Winter has come for fall to go. I am very sad by this news because fall is one of my favorite seasons. I enjoy the fact that I can dress so comfortable. As with summer and winter i have to either wear a tank tops or bundle up all the way but summer is my other favorite season. Winter wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so cold! I'm from a tropical island so the winter is going to the extreme for me lol but i'm learning to cope :) Well anyways...before fall has come to an end I am enjoying the last minutes I have to dress in big comfy sweaters, jeans, and moccasins. Here is one of my favorite fall outfit I've worn. These pictures were taken during photography class by one of my classmates :) Photo 1 photogapher Sila.



 For all 3 pics, I got the "oversized" knit sweater form Old Navy, Brown scarf (also knitted) is also from Old Navy, Leggings from this store (can't remember the name).
 I got this ring from a seller on ebay! Price= $11
These military boots I ordered on a website from Europe (I will post the link soon!)

The background is my beautiful school campus (CRLS)
BYE FALL!
See you next year! Peace :')

1 comment: