Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1st photography pic shared


This is one example of my picture "skills". I took this pic outside the little kids park across my school. I thought the red berries would make it look interesting. Those leaves were in front of the gate of the playground and there were a lot of them but I focused the camera around a small group of them and it came out like that. My photography teachers liked it a lot at first I wasn't sure why but thinking about it I think it has great depth (It can isolate a subject from its background and foreground when using a shallow depth of field or it can put the same subject in context by revealing it’s surrounds with a larger depth of field) and focus. I will go back and try to edit it to make the background a little darker, that's one reason I sort of don't like it. The little light in the background bothers me a little that's all. I also feel like it's not that interesting, like it's just berries. lol. But for a new photographer it's really good.

1 comment: