Popular Posts

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Random share: Scavenger Hunt

My friend and I are in this program together outside of school and we had to do a scavenger hunt. It was one chilly Sunday and we were running around Downtown Boston trying to find the things that were on our sheet so we could complete the hunt. We had to complete 25 things! We threw away the sheet after the hunt but a couple of things on it that we had to do was take a picture of a out of state license plate, a picture of a bald headed person, a picture with a stranger, a picture with someone putting our thumbs up, a picture of an interesting outfit, etc. Over all it was crazy and fun and I also met new people doing it all :)
I hate the quality of the pictures but at least you can see them. Lol.
 This little boy was so scared to take a pic with a stranger but he did it! haha. His friends were scared also but found the whole situation entertaining.
 In this one, I had to pose with a stranger putting our thumbs up. He was a trooper :)
This pic is of a lady dressed from the Colonial era. It's part of this thing they did in Downtown Boston that Sunday I did the scavenger hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment