Popular Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Newby; "new girl on the block"

I hate being new with something, it's always frustrating to understand especially if you're trying to figure it out by yourself. I've been trying to figure out how to design this blog to make it look appealing instead of plain but it's all so frustrating! I hope i get the hang of this soon because this blogging thing is actually fun. I feel like i felt the first time i spent a lot of time on titter, i was obsessed and always wanted to tweet every few seconds; with this blog, i feel like blogging every second. I'll try not to but no guarantees haha so enjoy what i post because it's all for the entertainment of you guys (and myself of course)!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel..but it's all worth it. Have you tried wordpress? It's actually a lot better than blogger. xxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, what is that? lol. i feel so confused! It would be great if you could tell me what it is and where to find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just search for wordpress in google and you can find out more on how to move your blog there :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete