Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

School Fashion; Backpacks






We're already 2 months into school but I have seen a lot of people with these bags and I thought I HAVE to blog these cool bags so people could see! Although they may be cute and fashionable, they are expansive for example to find one of these bags at Urban Outfitters is really popular but they are kind of expansive. For example, the dark green backpack in Urban is $69. They are Ecote bags, which i love! They are like chic military bags for girls. It's also cool i found out a pics of bags that looked like this from the 90s. I feel like a lot of 90s styles are coming back which I think is cool and fun. Since I don't have one of those bags, I'm not sure if there the best bags for school but they good and sturdy. I love the  Ecote brand! Check out their products, start by going out and buying one of those backpacks before the winter comes!

This is the vintage bag!

1990s Vintage Pigskin Leather Tan Rucksack Backpack

Since this bag is vintage and rare to find, it tends to be expensive. It's $150 on Ebay. If you're interested in buying it, go on this website ------> http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990s-Vintage-Pigskin-Leather-Tan-Rucksack-Backpack-/190575843784#ht_4706wt_932
One thing i find really interesting about this bag is that it's made out of pig skin...I love animals so I find this gross. I've never really heard of anything made out of pig skin so the idea repel me; crocodile skin is the more popular leather I've heard of and know a lot of people use but pig skin leather?...that was a new thing for me. But I think using any animal skin to make products is too much..well anyway here's a 
Description for the bag by seller: This item: A sweet vintage pigskin leather large rucksack backpack. This was manufactured in China, in the early 1990s. It is made of unlined pigskin leather, it is light-tan in color, the leather is good quality. Everything looks great! There is one central compartment in the bag, with a drawstring closure. There are also three small frontal compartments. The hardware is gold-tone. The full dimensions of the backpack measure approximately 16'' x 13'' x 6''.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you post today.
    i´d apreciate if you have time check out my blog. and share some comments!

    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete