Popular Posts

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pink fur


Alright so I think I found this girl off tumblr?.. can't remember. I dig her swagg :) I love her mini jean jacket, I know that was in style for a while. I still wear one now, I don't care lol. And her hat the way she wears it is the way I wear mine. As a child my mom use to force me to wear it to cover my whole head but as a teen, I find it more fashionable and cute to wear as a beanie (hanging at the end of your head) :) I also think her ripped jeans are cute. Her shirt is pretty cool I must say. I know for a while, people wore T's with black and white images, some had been colored images and they were really cool. Urban Outfitters has a lot of those which made it an easy access for me to get or you can make your own. There's a lot of websites that you can design it yourself and make it your way. If you guys want to know some websites comment below :) The rest of her outfit is cool too. The boots she's wearing sort of look like Doc Martens and the fur she has hanging from her pocket is pretty dope. It may look strange, but its cool. That style was also a popular one that went  around.

No comments:

Post a Comment