Popular Posts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Melrose Rosemary Lecorps


Alright so I haven't blogged in a long time but I will try to change that! Now, the new person I've picked today to talk about their style, is Melrose Rosemary Lecorps. Melrose is a friend of mine that I went to middle school with. Ever since I knew her, Melrose always had a style of her own which I thought was pretty dope. She's one of those girls in Cambridge that has her own style that's cool and unique and I like that. It's also because of girl's like her it feels even more better when i wear my own style of clothes. I don't feel "out of of place" that much because a lot of girls in Cambridge now have their own "swagg" instead of following what other people are wearing. So with girls like Melrose, I feel like it's no big deal when I wear my own style of clothes. It feels like I'm bringing light to Cambridge since everybody either dresses the same or dress plain and boring. I will blog more of Melrose so look out for her when I do ;)

P.S love you Melrose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment