Popular Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Obey!

So I found this picture on twitter and I though I would blog about it because I love her sweater so much. It says Obey but i'm not sure if it's by Obey :/ but i did some research and found some really nice Obey clothes but I didn't find that sweater she's wearing, I guess I have to do more research. But here are some of the nice clothes i found that I might to purchase and you guys too if you like them ;) (sorry the pic is blurry)

The image is blurry but you see it so its whatever. A majority of these clothes are for men but I don't care I wear men's clothes too, it's cool to wear men's clothes. Some boys like it when girl's wear their clothes, they think it's sexy lol. But anyways, when I did my research, I didn't find nice clothes for women so if I were to shop from them, I would shop the men's clothes. Okay so that first blazer I found it from this website that helps people find nice clothes on many different websites. so, it's a Cherokee Shawl collar  (navajo-styled) blazer. i don't know how much it costs but if you go on the website i posted below, you can find more info on it.

[http://www.thisnext.com/item/F01B62AE/Obey-Clothing-Obey-hoodie-Obey]

This next shirt is from the same website. Even though it's fro males, i think it would look good on girls too. The thing i like most about it is the pattern details. I love stuff made by Native Americans or has Native American styles because the patterns always look so cool and creative. So it's a  men's Cherokee (Navajo styled) tank top. If you'd like to purchase it. go on the link below.
[http://www.thisnext.com/item/B29CB650/Obey-Clothing-Obey-hoodie-Obey]

This one I like the colors that are used and I also like how the material for the clothes looks loose so when I wear it it would feel loose on me and wind could blow through. it's also cool because it looks hippy-ish. This is also from the same website. Okay, it's a toluca button up long sleeve shirt in fiesta.
[http://www.thisnext.com/item/2837ECB2/Obey-Clothing-Obey-hoodie-Obey]

This is another sweater I love by them. It looks very loose and comfy. The person from the website who posted this pic said that this sweater was, "A perfect piece for cool spring night around a bon-fire." I would agree with that. Alright, so it's a mens toluca zip hood sweatshirt
[http://www.thisnext.com/item/FE3CC237/Obey-clothing-online-Obey]


 I finally found a good women's clothes. This is the Scarlet Jacket. It's really cute and I love those kind of jackets, their very comfy.
[http://www.thisnext.com/item/6B4658E6/Obey-Scarlet-Jacket-Obey-tees]




No comments:

Post a Comment