Popular Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

Striped Mixed

So this girl has the sense of style that I've seen from around the world and that I admire. Just the way she matches different patterns and textures of clothing and put them together, is the coolest. I also like how the top of her outfit looks a bit more "complicated" than the bottom part of her outfit. She's just pulled the outfit together with a pair of short jeans and a skinny black belt. She could of made it more interesting if she had colored leggings on or something but how she paired it with black leggings is good too. Also the jewelry she chose to mix with the outfit is perfect; the color of her lipstick/nail polish and hat blends in with the outfit too. It all just matches together. also I don't know if you noticed but if you look in the back of her you'll see a brown and white monkey (I think it's her bag) lol. And to finish off , she's wearing boots (I'm guessing their military boots, since that was a popular trend). I wish I knew where she shopped from, she has a good sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment