Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Karolina style

Okay I know Spring is not here yet but luckily for us in Boston, MA it's right around the corner! today was such a beautiful weather! It was 55 degrees. So I was on Teen Vogues facebook and they've already started talking about Spring styles and posting some pics too. Here is one outfit I liked.

 In this look, Karolina’s is wearing what teen vogue called an "unlikely mix" of leather and chiffon. I haven't seen another girl wear these combos. Her oversized teal clutch is cute. It's interesting because her clutch doesn't have any details on it, I wonder if it did, would that take attention away from the outfit? But I think sje chose a nice color for the clutch. And to finish the look, she's wearing black flats. I think it's cute with the black flats but if you were wearing this outfit to go out, it would look really good with some black heels.
Alright here are the places you can shop if you want to try this look;
Skirt - H&M, Top - H&M, Leather jacket - Zara, Necklace - H&M, Clutch - DIY
Alex Winston - Velvet Elvis (RAC Remix)
This is the site to Karolina's blog: http://soincarmel.blogspot.com/2011/08/when-i-feel-your-velvet-i-cant-help-it.html


Other Spring fashion I find will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment