Popular Posts
-
Everytime I say that I will write a new post, I NEVER do! I am the best at procrastination and it is not good for me! I've become too la...
-
This is a model named Nate from Europe! He is not only handsome but he has a great sense of fashion. I would like to see more guys dress di...
-
Okay so I know my blog is about fashion and photography but I figure it seems kinda less fun if there's nothing interesting told about t...
-
I thought these boys had hella swagg! They dress really different than the typical boys i've seen and different from some around where i...
-
I found this on tumblr and I thought I have to share this with people. This is one of the coolest hair styles I've seen. I wish I knew h...
-
It's 3:16 AM and yes, i am blogging at a late time but what can i say, boredom kills. Soo I thought I might share some of the fashion t...
-
I hate being new with something, it's always frustrating to understand especially if you're trying to figure it out by yourself. I...
-
Alright so it's 12:45 AM and I don't feel like going to bed so I though I'd blog while also watching King of the Hills. So I sai...
-
I love her vintage look! I like how its simple too. You know what they say, "less is more". lol. I like her hairstyle and the colo...
-
This is an example of one of my favorite outfits i've worn. I was thinking about what pieces to put to getter to get a sort of 90's...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment