Popular Posts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas

So today I'm finally going to blog my christmas picks :) Yes, it's been a realllly long time since christmas but I have been really really lazy and busy so I haven't blogged a lot of things that are interesting.
That is the christmas tree my mother and I decorated. At first we got really frustrated because the lights hadn't worked but then it didn't and the room shined with different colors. We were so proud after that lol. There wasn't many gifts to tut under it since it  was just me and my mom but it was a good looking tree with or without gifts under it :)
These 2 pictures below are my presents and my face when i got them. I was very excited when i got my Lauren conrad book because i really wanted it since it was about fashion. I felt proud to be one of those teens that ask for books for christmas. The next picture is a showcase gift card i got. The face I'm making is my Oh goshh! face. Haha. i barely go to the movies so with this card it has a nice amount that i could go whenever I wanted for a while and watch whatever movies I want :D
My last pic is just my happy face. Merry late christmas haha
P.s I love the  scarf I'm wearing (which i also got for christmas)


No comments:

Post a Comment