Popular Posts
-
I thought these boys had hella swagg! They dress really different than the typical boys i've seen and different from some around where i...
-
I found this on tumblr and I thought I have to share this with people. This is one of the coolest hair styles I've seen. I wish I knew h...
-
So I found this picture on twitter and I though I would blog about it because I love her sweater so much. It says Obey but i'm not sure ...
-
Okay so I absolutely love her outfit! At first I only noticed her bustier but looking more at the pic, I noticed her skirt too. I don't ...
-
This is a model named Nate from Europe! He is not only handsome but he has a great sense of fashion. I would like to see more guys dress di...
-
Alright so I haven't blogged in a long time but I will try to change that! Now, the new person I've picked today to talk about thei...
-
I love her vintage look! I like how its simple too. You know what they say, "less is more". lol. I like her hairstyle and the colo...
-
So this girl has the sense of style that I've seen from around the world and that I admire. Just the way she matches different patterns ...
-
Alright so I think I found this girl off tumblr?.. can't remember. I dig her swagg :) I love her mini jean jacket, I know that was in s...
-
Well this has been a really tough week for me but i'll try to keep up to blog. Thanks for all of you who checked out my blog :)
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Late
Well this has been a really tough week for me but i'll try to keep up to blog. Thanks for all of you who checked out my blog :)
Labels:
Late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment